King Tours and Limousine Service Inc agrees to resolve all disputes in goodwill and within reason.
1. Outside 30 days of departure, full payment is due immediately with a valid credit card in order for us to allocate and confirm the coach/bus for you.
2. Within 30 days of departure, full payment is due immediately with a valid credit card in order for us to allocate and confirm the coach/bus for you.
4. The stated price is based upon independent components/services and cannot be pro-rated or combined.
5. During our spring/summer peak season, pricing and availability are subject to change until full deposit/payment is made.
6. Your booking is not guaranteed until a deposit or full payment is made.
1. If cancelled outside of 30 days of service date, your payment is fully refundable.
2. If cancelled within 30 days of service date, CAD $350.00 is NON REFUNDABLE and the remainder funds will either be refunded promptly or carried forward for a future booking within the calendar year of booking.
1. Kindly inform us of any schedule/itinerary changes as soon as possible in order to avoid any delays. 24 hours notice is required.
2. We will do our best to accommodate any changes without incurring additional costs to you.
3. The group could depart/return at any time on the stipulated dates as the Driver & Bus/Coach are at your disposal, subject to a schedule/itinerary. The Driver can wait for you for a grace period of 15 minutes from transfer time. After 15 minutes, you will be charged $50 for every 30 minutes (half-hour) thereafter.
1. The Driver is allowed to drive for 11 hours and continuous duty 15 hours a day and cannot exceed these time limits as per MTO regulations. In the event of time exceeding, the Driver must be provided with suitable accommodations (simply a room with bed and wash room) for rest for at least 8 hours before commencing to drive. This also applies for over 24hrs bookings where overnight is involved and staying overnight out of Toronto.
2. Not included in the stated pricing: Any applicable driver’s accommodation, parking, and tolls, attraction tickets (at all destinations) are the customer’s responsibility. Applicable parking and tolls are to be paid by the customer directly at destination. Gratuities are paid at your discretion directly to the driver upon satisfactory completion of transportation service.
3. Gratuities are paid at your discretion directly to the driver upon satisfactory completion of transportation service.
1. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition it was during the time of pick-up. Any damages or littering of the vehicle will result in the customer incurring the cost of repairs and detailing. Food and non-alcoholic beverages can be enjoyed on the bus, but you must dispose of any refuse upon exiting the vehicle.
2. King guarantees to have available the vehicle that was agreed in the invoice. If the vehicle is not available do to unforeseen circumstances, King will be responsible for providing a substitute vehicle of equal or better quality.
1. Refunds will be issued by King Tours proportionately to the the service that was deficient.
2. The maximum refund is the total of the cost of the service. King will not be responsible for additional costs exceeding the bus charter cost.
1. Pricing given does not include 407 ETR fees.
2. 407 ETR fees are significant to coach companies and are charged to the customer at $150 + tax per direction. The cost breakdown is $25 Administration, $50 Video Toll x2, and $25 usage fee.
3. King Tours will charge $150 + tax per direction, if the group leader instructs the driver to use the 407 ETR.